(2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION)
1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Five-
year/Six-year Part-Time Degree Programmes of the Federal University of Lafia for the
2020/2021 academic session.
2. Interested candidates are to visit any JAMB Office for registration of application before purchasing the Part-time Degree processing form from the University.
3. Part-time degree courses available include the following: i. Faculty of Arts
B.A. (Hons.) English
B.A. (Hons.) History and International Relations
ii. Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. (Hons.) Economies
B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
B.Sc. (Hons.) Criminology & Security Studies
iii. Faculty of Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
4. Entry Requirements:
To qualify for admission into any of the courses listed above, a candidate must have one of
i. WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB O' Level, or TCII Qualification with credit passes
in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant
ii.Two A' Level passes in addition to a minimum of three
(3) 'O' Level credit passes
in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
iii. IJMB (or equivalent) with a minimum of 4 points)
iv. ND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) 'O' Level credit\ passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
v. NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four
(4) O' Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics
(5) Fee for JAMB Registration: N3,500:00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
(6) Fee for Part-time Degree Processing Form: Part-time Degree Application Processing Form is available to interested candidates for the sum of N10, 000,00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
7. Method of Payment:
a) visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/bursary, enter your phone number any desirable 11 digit as User ID and login. Select sales of admission from the dropdown menu generate RRR.
b) Use your Mastercard to make the payment online or make cash payment at any bank using the e-invoice printout, and
c) Present evidence of payment to the Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CCEPD), Permanent Site, Federal University of Lafia
for collection of Part-time Degree Processing Form.
8. Duration of Sale:
Application Processing forms will be on sale from Monday, 5th OCTOBER 2020 to
Friday, 18 December 2020.
Dr Abubakar Mamuda